Brand New Top Flite Giant Scale P-47 Thunderbolt ARF TOPA0703
|This is the Top Flite Giant Scale P-47 Thunderbolt ARF Sport Airplane. This airplane is IMAA Legal and recommended for intermediate to advanced pilots that have some low-wing experience.
The P-47 “Jug” became one of the Allies’ greatest assets during WWII, thanks to its ability to penetrate deep into enemy territory. The Top Flite P-47 Thunderbolt’s impressive IMAA-legal dimensions give it more than enough room for striking sport-scale realism, along with its easy flight and visibility. Now you can get a piece of the action for yourself- make this your first (or next!) giant-scale warbird!
- Made of plywood and built-up balsa sheeting
- One-piece wing with wing joiner
- Top Flite MonoKote covering
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Heavy duty fixed prebent wire
- Foam wheels, two main and one tailwheel
- Dual servo flap control
- Dual servo aileron control
- Plastic cockpit molded in white with left and right control panels, instrument panel, floor, seat, and control stick
- Molded plastic radial engine replica
- Plywood firewall engine mount
- Aluminum stabilizer tubes reduce workshop time and automatically align stab halves
- Building Time: Ready to fly in 15-20 hours
- Two-piece aluminum spinner hub
- Full set of IMAA legal hardware included
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Top Flite Models guarantees this kit free from defects in material and workmanship at the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
One Top Flite Giant Scale P-47 Thunderbolt ARF Sport Airplane with pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, decals, landing gear, wheels, hardware, spinner hub, hardware package fuel tank, replica radial engine, cockpit kit and photo-illustrated instructions
Radio: 5 - 7 channel
Servos: 50 oz-in torque, 2 each for elevators, ailerons and flaps,
1 each rudder and throttle
Micro, 1 if retracts are installed
1 standard servo for optional choke
Four 6" (152mm) Servo Extensions: Throttle, optional choke, ailerons and flaps
One 24" (609mm) Servo Extension: Ailerons
Four 6" (152mm) Y-Harness: Elevator, rudder/steering, ailerons and flaps
Engine: 2.6 - 4.0 cu in (43 - 65cc) gasoline powered
Building and Field Equipment: Tools, propeller, fuel filter, foam rubber padding
|You Might Also Be Interested In....