Brand New Top Flite Giant Scale Corsair ARF TOPA0704
|This is the Top Flite Giant Scale Gold Edition F4U Corsair ARF Airplane.
- IMAA Legal
- Made of balsa and plywood with molded-in panel and cowl flap lines
- Top Flite flat finish MonoKote covering
- Balsa and ply wood wings with aluminum wing joiners.
- Main landing gear is located on inner wing panel and remains in place when the outer panels are removed allowing the fuselage to be walked to and from the field
- Dual servo aileron control, the pre-hinged flaps on outer panel and center section are linked with a phenolic tab, once linked they function as one surface requiring only one servo per wing half
- Painted fiberglass cowl with hidden mounting screws and replica radial engine with spark plug wires and pushrod tubes
- Detailed instrument panel with recessed gauges
- Painted fiberglass tail cone
- Two-piece machined aluminum spinner hub
- Gasoline tank is approx. 24oz (720cc)
- Main wheels, 4.5" (114mm) diameter, tail wheel 2" (51mm) treaded rubber
- Strut covers and functional tail wheel doors with reinforced mounts for Robart landing gear (not included) does not include fixed landing gear
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Top Flite Models guarantees this ARF to be free of defects in material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
One Top Flite Giant Scale Gold Edition F4U Corsair ARF Airplane with Matte Finish Decals, Radial Engine Details, Tail Cone, Cowl, Wheels, Cockpit Interior, Work/Display Stand, Foam Work Mat and Instruction Manual
Radio: 7-channel minimum
Servos: Three standard, eight high torque
Standard Servo for Air Control Valve (if using retracts)
Standard Servo for Throttle
Standard Servo for optional Choke
Two Servos w/at least 99 oz-in torque for Elevators
Two Servos w/at least 99 oz-in torque for Rudder
Two Servos w/at least 99 oz-in torque for Ailerons
Two Servos w/at least 99 oz-in torque for Flaps
24" (610mm): Four heavy duty for ailerons and flaps
6" (152mm): Two heavy duty
Y-Harness: Three depending on reciver and number of channels used
Receiver Battery: At least 1000mAh
Engine: 3.0 - 4.0 cu in (50 - 55cc) gasoline powered
Building and field equipment
|You Might Also Be Interested In....