Brand New Thunder Tiger Titan X50 Kit Torque-Tube Driven Tail TTR4856-K10
|This is the Thunder Tiger Titan X50 Nitro Helicopter Kit with Torque Tube Driven Tail and Carbon Fiber Main Blades.
The Thunder Tiger Titan X50B is the ultimate machine for pilots who are seeking a high adrenaline, no holds barred, all-out 3D experience. The all new under-slung main rotor set features an internal flapping stiffness control system that provides the sharp and fast collective and cyclic response that competition pilots’ demand.
- Torque tube driven tail rotor for a crisper rudder response and 100% power transfer, lightweight 0.92oz (26g) metal tail case with 6mm transfer shaft
- Carbon main blades, 23.6" (600mm)
- Hardened steel 10mm tail drive
- 7mm feathering shaft
- Metal underslung rotor head design
- Fan has been shrouded for efficient heat dissipation
- Preprinted fiberglass canopy
- One-piece carbon frame, slim profile design, only 1.2" (30mm) wide
- Lightweight paddles, 0.70oz (20g) for high 3D performance
- 16.2oz (480cc) fuel tank, total capacity of main and header tanks
- Plastic landing gear with aluminum skids
- Compound carbon/aluminum tail boom
- Receiver Tray has been lengthened for LiPo packs
The Titan X50B can be set up to suit any flying style: from aggressive to edgy, to ultra docile. Its silky smooth stability will boost confidence levels in beginners and intermediates to quickly hone new maneuvers. Using the best combination of precision injection molding, aerospace carbon graphite, and machined aluminum to produce a rigid and light structure that’s capable of taking on the most abusive 3D move you can dish out. The Thunder Tiger Titan X50 Nitro Helicopter Kit is fast to build, and easy to repair.
Maximum performance, ultra smooth handling, ruggedness, and great value make the Titan X50B the ultimate 50-class machine that you have been waiting for.
One Thunder Tiger Titan X50 Nitro Torque-Tube Helicopter Kit, Canopy, Main Blades, Fuel Tank, Tail Boom, Decals and Instruction Manual
Radio: At least 6-channel
Servos: Four standard with digital rudder servo
Gyro: Heading lock
Flight Battery: 4.8V NiMH, at least 1200mAh
Engine: .50 heli engine
Glow Fuel: Heli blend with 15-30% nitro content
Starting Shaft: 6mm hex size
Electric Starter: 12V .90 size
Remote Glow Starter
Building and field equipment
|You Might Also Be Interested In....