Brand New Thunder Tiger Raptor 90G4 E720 Electric Heli Kit TTR4790-K10
|This is the Thunder Tiger Raptor 90G4 E720 Electric Flybar Helicopter Kit, with Carbon Fiber Blades.
With an all new innovative design that leaps far ahead of all competitions- the bold new 90-size Thunder Tiger Raptor G4 series, from a name you know and have relied upon for high performance and quality helicopters for decades, is going to unleash your imagination.
- 135/140 degree Collective Cyclic Pitch Mixing (CCPM), +/-15 degree collective pitch range, and an adjustable Bell-Hiller mixing ratio can be set for F3C or 3D
- 0.08" (2mm) thick carbon main frame
- All metal rotor head
- Torque tube drive system for 100% power transfer and a crisper tail rotor response
- Adjustable motor mount, top mounted motor placement for better center of gravity, adjustable pinion bearing block
- 15mm diameter hardened steel main shaft with a hollow design
- Carbon tail boom with carbon support and one-piece metal bracket, bottom mounted ESC on tail bracket for efficient heat dissipation and easy maintenance
- All metal, heavy duty tail rotor system with rotor rod guide and heavy duty helical bevel tail gears
- One-piece machined metal tail case
- Carbon tail blades, 4.1" (105mm) in length
- FRP canopy, preprinted red in color
- Lightweight and vented heavy duty 17mm helical main gear
- Nylon landing gear with aluminum skids
The brand new Raptor G4 was designed from a clean sheet for maximum innovative configuration, comes in either nitro engine or electric powered, flybared or flybarless rotor system, which can be full fill expectations from the most demanding and ambitious 3D and F3C pilots.
The superbly designed and engineered, precision made all-metal rotor and control system yield silky handling links you to the machine as one entity. Ultra high performance, smooth, fast and agile, the Thunder Tiger Raptor G4 is capable of winning F3C contests or 3D competition. The Raptor G4 will make your flying dream come true.
Flybarless Raptor 90G4 E720 Helicopter Kit with FRP Canopy, Tail Boom
Motor Mount, Quick Release Battery Tray, Flybar and Instruction Manual
Motor: Brushless, 470 - 520kV, 450 - 470kV, Scorpion brand or Steve New 1912 520kv motor recommended
Pinion Gear: 12T (w/470 - 520kV motor) 13T (w/450 -470kV motor)
Radio: At least 6-channel with receiver battery
Gyro: Heading hold
Battery: 12S (6S x 2) 5000 - 6000mAh at least 25C
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
ESC 80 - 120A
Main Blades: 690mm or 710mm carbon fiber
Tools and field equipment
|You Might Also Be Interested In....