Brand New Kyosho Twinstorm 800 EP Readyset KYO40031CNB
This is the Kyosho Twinstorm 800 EP Readyset, with two 7.2V batteries that combine to produce 14.4V of high voltage power to twin water- cooled motors!
- Almost all screws are made from anti-corrosive high-grade stainless steel
- The Twin Storm is fully assembled with all main parts of the long 935mm hull already factory-assembled
- The out-drive system is fully adjustable for any conditions. Detents for adjustment ensure setting always stay the same
- Equipped with special water-cooled twin-drive electronic speed controller to manage the full 14.4V power and a high grade servo and receiver
- The Twin Storms awesome thrust is generated by two 550-class water-cooled motors and a newly re-designed gear reduction unit with precision stainless steel ball bearings
- Kyosho designed sophisticated inboard/out-drive system is equipped with precision stainless steel bearings provides stable high-speed turning
- Push / Pull linkage setup provides a precise feel to the steering
Both of the Twinstorm’s motors are attached to a gear reduction unit which then drives an outdrive unit. This setup results in superior maneuverability, handling, and acceleration. With speed and thrust similar to a 15-class gas powered racing boat, the Twin Storm 800 delivers a level of excitement seldom seen in an electric powered boat.
The Twinstorm comes complete with two channel wheel radio, a 14.4 volt rated, watercooled speed control, two 550 water cooled motors and is fully assembled and ready to go! Just add batteries and a charger.